Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Twosome Tuesday: Aiden and Trace, with Sara York





People always want to hear about the real lives of some of their favorite couples. My friend Sarah York is here to talk about her latest release, but then Aiden and Trace sort of took over the interview...

For those who haven’t met you before…how about a quick introduction:
Aiden: Hi, I’m Aiden. I can’t really tell you what I do for a job, it’s classified.

Trace: He freaking gets shot at all the time.

Aiden: I do not. Since you’ve know me, how many times have I been shot at? Twice, maybe three times.

Trace: I’ve never been shot at.

Aiden: That’s because you’re a doctor and a good man. You save people.

Trace: So do you.

Aiden: Let me get back to introducing myself. I’m Aiden and socially, I can tell you I’m a computer salesperson, but that’s a lie. I’m in a much more dangerous business, one that requires me to do some rather questionable things at time.

Trace: But it’s all for good.

Aiden: Yes, it is. How about we do your introduction since I can’t actually talk about what I do.

Trace: I’m a doctor.

Aiden: That’s all you’re going to say.

Trace: What, I am a doctor. I save lives.

Aiden: What about your trip to the Amazon? You are amazing. You help so many people.

Trace: Gosh, you’re making me blush. I like to help people. It makes me feel good when I can make an impact on someone’s life.


How did the two of you meet?

Trace: He was on a date with a woman.

Aiden: Yep, then Trace walked into the restaurant and wow. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.

Trace: You were staring.

Aiden: Then there was that time at the hospital.

Trace: I have to point out that you had just been shot at moments earlier.

Aiden: Damn, I shouldn’t have brought that up. Really, my job isn’t that dangerous.


Was it love at first sight?

Aiden: Yes

Trace: That was lust at first sight and you know it.

Aiden: Okay, I lusted after you. You are hot.


What’s a day in the life of loving your man like?

Aiden: We wake up early, so it’s usually dark, but I always turn to find Trace, draw him into my arms and hug him close, making sure he really is there. I never want to lose this man, he means so much to me.


Same question back at you, Trace. What’s a day in the life of loving your man like?

Trace: Aiden is very thoughtful. I think he makes our relationship a big romance. The other day he covered the bed in rose petals. I felt like we were making love in a garden.


What’s the best experience you’ve had as a couple? (*blushes* Okay, you can tell that kind of story if you want, but I meant how do people respond to you as a couple?)

Aiden: Um, well there are some experiences we can’t talk about.

Trace: Yeah, because of the work that we do together sometimes. It’s so rewarding. If you read the book, you’ll get an idea of what we’re doing together.


What’s the worst experience?

Trace: God, the first time I saw what Aiden does for a living. Still turns my stomach.

Aiden: Babe, I’m so sorry you had to see that. Come here and let me give you a hug.


What’s your idea of a dream date?

Trace: Um, condom, lube and my man.

Aiden: Dang, you take all the romance out of it. Sailing, I love going sailing with Trace. Last year we were in the Mediterranean together and we rented a boat.

Trace: Yep, that was great. The blue sky, the beautiful water and your naked body.

Aiden: You just want me naked all the time.

Trace: Please?


If you could give your partner/husband anything, make his most secret and special wish come true…what would you do or what would it be?

Aiden: That would be difficult. Peace, I wish I could make every hurt in the world go away.

Trace: You are doing so much to make that happen.

Aiden: It’s not enough, but we are making headway.


If we were 25 years in the future, what do you see when you look back at your life together?

Aiden: I love Trace so much, twenty five years together would seem like only a short moment, like today was yesterday. He makes everything so special.

Trace: I can’t imagine life without Aiden. He’s the best man I’ve ever known. Twenty five years would be heaven.


 And just for fun:

Chocolate or vanilla?

Aiden: Both

Trace: Chocolate


Boxers or briefs?

Aiden: Commando

Trace: Boxer briefs.

 

Dog or cats?

Aiden: Neither, our jobs demand too much time.

Trace: I’m thinking about getting a cat.

Aiden: Really?

Trace: Yeah, there’s this really cute kitten that one of the nurses brought to the office.

Aiden: Wow, I’m surprised.

Trace: You going to say no?

Aiden: I could live with a cat.


Top or bottom?

Trace: Top. *Waits for Aiden to answer, gives him a pointed look*

Aiden: What, I’m versatile.


Ketchup or mustard?

Aiden: Mustard

Trace: Ketchup


Camping or hotel?

Aiden: Both

Trace: Hotel


Pool or beach?

Aiden: Beach

Trace: Beach



And then the nosy ones about your sex life:

How many times a week

Aiden: Every chance we get.

Trace: Morning, noon, and night if I could.

Aiden: You are so funny. Once per day, usually.


Weirdest place?

Aiden: Trace’s car

Trace: Forest


Ever been caught?

Aiden: Not yet.

Trace: Almost


 Cuffs or scarves?

Trace: Aiden has cuffs. He’s used them more than once, usually to prove a point.

Aiden: You like being tied up.

Trace: Only when you’re in charge.

Aiden: I like it too, when you’ve done it to me.

Trace: You keep talking like that we’re going to have to stop this interview

Aiden: I think we’re almost done


Final thoughts?

Aiden: It was good to talk with you. Trace is an amazing man, I only hope others get the chance to see what a wonderful person he is.

Trace: Aiden is the love of my life. He’s shown me so much, changed my perceptions of things. You should really get to know him better. I swear, he is the best man on the planet.


I've absolutely loved talking with the two of you! If people want to know more about how the two of you met, how about we send them over to get your book?


Buy Not that Type of Guy here:

http://amzn.com/B007DTQCVM 



https://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html


3 comments: