Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Three's Allowed Covers





After a dispute with my former publisher, I was able to obtain the rights to the first two books in the Three's Allowed Series. That means I needed to re-edit and create new artwork as well as wait the requisite 60 days before I could publish the books again.

The waiting period is almost over, and you can look for Whiteout and Rescued to be released on 11/11/11 from my own label, Hot Corner Press. You will be pleasantly surprised bu the new price, too!

Over the next couple of weeks I will be sharing excepts from all three books in the series, and remember, Salvation, Book 3 is available now, and can easily be read as a stand alone.

So here are the covers...aren't they beautiful? All of the MM photos are from DWS Photography, and are key to creating the covers. I wanted art that showed the men were a loving and important part of the relationship. None of the books features a couple, plus one. Instead, these are books where the bond between the men is either prexisting as friends or, in the case of Rescued, the attraction is formed through an initial misunderstanding. Either way, without the loving and caring by the men, nothing about the relationship works.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful covers!

    I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the covers! Good for you on self-publishing them this time! All the best!

    Kally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. Rescued was a best seller before, at ARe and Fictionwise, but it's never been available before on Amazon, so we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the great new covers, Laura! They are beautiful. I hope more people will buy! Your stories are wonderful!
    Beth
    whartonmuchael(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete