Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekend Dirty Dozen (MM Art/NSFW)


 


The blurb:
Tyler has used Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell as a shield against the truth since he was seventeen. Cut loose from his Navy career and mourning his mentor’s death, Ty must come to terms with his desire for another man even while he fights to keep the PTSD from pulling him under. Rancher Cass Cartwright’s relationships never last more than a few hours, and that’s just the way he likes it. Now he's done the one thing he swore never to do: fallen in love. Can Cass convince Ty to let go of his past or will sabotage at the ranch kill their love before it has a chance to grow?

 

The Set Up: Ty's a wee bit tipsy, and he tells Cass about his past. Something in the story nearly brings Cass to his knees and he realizes he wants Ty in a way he's never wanted someone before. Ty discovers his reasons for saying no to his nature might not matter as much as he thought they did.

The Twelve: Ty’s cock was straining against his zipper, and he shifted his hips, trying to get a little more room. Cass brushed his hand across the taut denim and Ty thought he might shoot his load from just that brief contact. His hips jerked, and this time it was Cass who let out a low, deep moan.

“We’ll go nice and slow, baby,” said Cass, his voice a deep caress. “I want you to lie back. I’m going to undress you and then I’m going to taste you,” Cass whispered.

Tyler tensed at his words, desire warring with guilt. Was he really ready to shed his protective cloak of self-denial?

“Shh…. That’s all we’ll do tonight. I need to taste you, Ty. I want your hard cock between my lips, down my throat,” Cass said. 


“Oh God,” Ty whispered again, and there was no longer any question of what he wanted.


Buy Info: To honor my friend and inspiration for this book, I have lowered the price, so anyone who wants to give mm fiction a try-this is your chance for under a buck!- (Amazon may take a few hours to update the correct price)

Buy at Amazon
Buy at All Romance eBooks 
Buy at Smashwords 

Be sure to visit these other fine authors and their


Follow my blog to be entered into the Ty Hard giveaway tonight ~ 1 in 10 wins!





3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh....NICE! I almost feel sorry for Ty's indecsion. Glad he figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the book Laura!

    Best of luck with more sales!

    ReplyDelete