Monday, January 30, 2012

Kharaisma Rhayne: Bound by Temptation

Welcome to my guest Kharisma Rhayne! She is one busy lady. She is here today to share her thoughts on a sexy pastime and share one of her latest projects. BTW...this site is full of DWS Photography, so read Kharisma's guest blog and feel free to look around!

Thanks so much for having me here today, Laura :D

So, how about we talk about D.W. Skinner’s favorite sport? Voyeurism. Now, of course, I had to mention him right at the start. It was his topic suggestion, so let’s hope that I can do it some justice. I’ve only written about it once before. (By the way, if you didn’t know, he does some really wonderful photography and you should check it out.)

I sat here for a good long while and tried to decide what direction to take this post. Should I write an enticing scene and simply demonstrate it? I may, but first, since the topic gives me the opportunity to discuss it, let’s start in a different direction.

I’m going to be more honest on this topic than I’ve ever been. I’m a straight female and one of the genres I write in happens to be male/male. I often get asked why a woman would write gay stories. I mean, shouldn’t I only write m/f and things that I’ve done? Well, first off – really? Do you think the person writing about Vampires has met one? Lives next door to one? Has had dinner with one? Has slept with one? What about the Scottish Highlander from 1779? Or the Viking? Ok, so, we’ll just ignore that question.

On to the other question. While, of course, I can’t answer the reason for every female that writes in this genre, I can speak for myself. I am speaking for NO ONE but me.

Why do I write male/male fiction? I love men. I love their abs, their ass, their back muscles, their eyes. My favorite part? Well, what do you think? The part that makes them a man. It’s all, in the end, about the cock. No matter how you get there, it’s all about it.

I love being with men. That’s a given. However, I love the concept of watching two men. Have I done it in person? No. Would I if given the opportunity? Definitely.

Two men together are absolutely beautiful. They know what to do; they’re familiar with the “lay out” and the needs. Women, we guess at it all and wait for direction (well, if we’re smart we get the direction and learn what our man wants). Not only is it a turn on to watch them, you also get ideas of what you can be doing with your man later.

I think it’s another reason I’ve always found bisexual men interesting. I’m envious of those women that have gotten to watch two men and then afterward get their relief from the one that likes both men and women.

The last time I wrote on Voyeurism the big deal was the embarrassment. What if they knew I was watching? Some people enjoy that. Knowing someone is watching you can be pleasurable as well. It just depends on what works for you.

Isn’t that the concept of reading a book? While you aren’t reading about real people, you are peeking into another experience. It’s one that the author has created for you with their fictional characters. You picture the scenes in your mind. Based on that, I feel we all have a bit of voyeur in us. ;)

With that, take a look below at an excerpt (as well as other details) on my latest m/m erotic short, Bound by Temptation Book 1: Nigel & Lance. Think about actually standing in the room with them, maybe hidden partially by a wall. Watch them. See what I’m telling you in the scene. Try on your voyeur.
I can be found at: My BlogKharisma Rhayne BooksTwitter and on Facebook HERE & HERE
 



Blurb:

Nigel is a professional sports player with a wonderful boyfriend at home. Their sex is always hot and Lance is always willing to do whatever it takes to keep Nigel happy. But, what has Nigel been hiding?



Excerpt:

As much as Lance tried not to respond, he knew fighting it was useless. Every time Nigel touched him his mind turned into mush and his cock got hard. He quit thinking and could only feel Nigel’s hands on his ass, knowing what was coming.

Giving in, he pushed himself against Nigel, feeling his arousal against his own. He heard a gasp as Nigel leaned over and brushed his lips against his. Realizing it was him that made the sound he knew, without a doubt, their conversation was over.

As Nigel felt Lance’s body relax, he knew they could enjoy the rest of their day. The conversation was over for now and they could enjoy each other.

It felt like forever had passed since they were in each other’s arms last night. Surprisingly, the longer they were together, nothing ever got old. Everything stayed new. Nigel desired Lance as much now as he did the first day they met.

Reaching to the back of his shirt, Nigel pulled it over his head and let it fall to the floor.
Instantly Lance latched onto a pierced nipple with his mouth. He loved Nigel’s bad boy look, the long hair, the pierced nipples and cock, the tattoos. It’s what made Nigel stand out. He had first been attracted to Nigel when he saw the huge dragon tattoo spanning across his back. Well, the muscles didn’t hurt either.

He ran his hand down Nigel’s muscular abs and heard him moan as his hand grazed the top of his cock barely sticking out of the top of the low slung waist. Urged on by the sound, Lance unfastened Nigel’s jeans, pulling them down as he dropped to his knees in front of him.

There was already a drop of precum glistening from the head. Game days were always great sex days. Nigel was overly stimulated and easily aroused.

Looking up at him, Lance licked the drop from Nigel’s rod and worked his hand up and down it.

Impatiently, Nigel grabbed the back of his head and pushed Lance’s mouth onto his cock, wanting him to take it deep. Thankfully, Lance willingly complied; Nigel was not in the mood to play games today. He was the warrior home from battle, needing an outlet for his energies, and Lance always built him up even further before bringing him down into a peaceful oblivion.

Nigel’s legs started to tremble as Lance sucked his cock and played with his balls.

Lance pulled away and stood up when he sensed standing was becoming a challenge for Nigel. He grabbed Nigel’s hand and led him into the dining room.

“We haven’t done it in this room yet. I want you to take me bent over the table,” Lance said in reply to the questioning look on his lover’s face.

Nigel strokes his own cock. It was clear that this first round was not going to be full of love and foreplay. He wanted Lance and he wanted him now.

“Take off your clothes and bend over the table.” Nigel knew his voice left no room for options.

Lance obeyed as he continued to watch Nigel stroke his cock. He walked over to the corner of the table, in front of his badass football player; spread his legs wide, and bent over the table.

Nigel let out a gush. “Like the view?” Lance couldn’t help but to ask.


You can pick up Nigel & Lance at the following locations:

You can also stay up to date on giveaways & book releases by following my blog: HERE




5 comments:

  1. Kharisma,
    I'll have to agree with you. Whether reading or writing erotica, it's like being a voyeur on the action. That's probably why I do so much of both. Like you I also find the idea of two men together extremely arousing, especially if one happens to be bi.

    Great post...and thanks for teasing me with more naughty excerpts. I'm just gonna have to bit the bullet and buy this book...:)

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your comments inspiring. I've written a few stories from the perspective of the woman and have been chastised by some for it. Interestingly the same story will have some of my fans convinced that I am actually a woman posing as a man. But I tend to be more sensitive to criticism and I have turned away from writing from the women's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rush, it just really depends on the people sometimes. Personally, for me...I don't care if a frog wrote it..as long as it's good :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete